*Due to the current events with Covid-19, You might encounter a wait to hit range balls during certain times of the day.*
San Jose Municipal GC Driving Range Guidelines
Please call the Golf Shop for current Covid 19 Hours of Operation
For Your Safety
- If you are sick, feel ill, have a cough or fever, you may not use any portion of the facilities
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue or if not available, into your elbow
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the ball machine for your use
- We do not provide any rubber tees
- No outside balls or baskets are permitted
- No smoking or vaping permitted
- You may not share clubs/balls. No loaner clubs are available for use.
- No instruction or videoing of swings permitted
- Please return your basket to the designated area for used baskets
- Customers who do not follow the above guidelines will be asked to leave the premises.
A great place to hangout and work on your game! The Driving Range at San Jose Municipal GC is a double-deck lighted range featuring 60 hitting stations. Brilliant stadium lights allow you to practice after dark and heaters keep those chilly winter days warm.
Two short game greens are available to help shave those short game strokes. A large practice green with two sand bunkers is perfect for working on your sand game & an expansive chipping green is ideal for mastering the flop shot or the pitch & run.
|35 balls||70 balls||105 balls||210 balls|
Buy a discount range card and save 20%
Cards are available for purchase in the Golf Shop or click here to purchase online.