On behalf of the entire staff at San Jose Municipal Golf Course, we hope this message finds you well. We are happy to announce that the City of San Jose has allowed for golf to resume with required operational changes, sanitary practices and strict social distancing protocols in place.
Our number one priority is to follow the guidelines provided by the City and various health agencies in order to provide a safe environment for our employees and customers.
The following list of standards are to be followed:
Hours of operation will be limited to ensure social distancing and to properly monitor the health order issued by the County of Santa Clara.
Facemasks are mandatory for everyone while in or around the Clubhouse area.
No Fivesomes allowed. All tee times to have a maximum of four players.
No Sharing of Golf Clubs allowed. Each player must have their own bag of clubs.
Social distancing practices must be maintained throughout the golf experience by all persons. This includes but is not limited to:
- Four customers in the pro shop at a time. Hand Sanitizer will be available at check in before and after use of the payment processing equipment. .
Sanitary practices should be maintained throughout the golf experience. This includes but is not limited to:
- Golf carts and keys will be sanitized before each use.
- Sanitizing stations will be provided at key points throughout the facility.
- Restrooms will be regularly sanitized, and sanitizing agents will be provided for customer use.
- LImited golf cart rentals will be available on a first come first served basis. No reservations
- Pro shop is open for merchandise sales.
- Tee times will be available to be booked online and by phone.
- Employees will wear face masks as part of their required uniform.
- Signage that is compliant with requirements from the Santa Clara County Health Department will be prominently displayed throughout the golf property.
As circumstances evolve, we will accommodate any potential changes needed in our operation.